(Space is limited to 12 people)
Friday June 9th, 2023: 12-2PM – IFS Class Session 1
Friday June 16th, 2023: 12-2PM – IFS Class Session 2
Friday June 23rd, 2023: 12-2PM – IFS Class Session 3
Friday June 30th, 2023: 9AM-3PM – Ketamine Assisted Class Session 4
LOCATION: 4915 St. Elmo’s Avenue, Suite 205, Bethesda, MD, 20814
COST: $1779 – Early-bird registration prior to June 1st (Includes medical assessment)
$1899 – Standard registration after June 1st (Includes medical assessment)
This unique one-day ketamine-assisted IFS day-retreat is partly for personal growth and partly for learning about ketamine as a professional healer.
Ketamine has a powerful ability to relax the parts of you that may be afraid of being taken over by exiles, the parts of us that carry experiences of pain, terror, or shock.
Having a clear, calm, and compassionate encounter with our exiles can relieve the burdens of fear that our protective parts carry, allowing you to flow through life with more ease, more energy, and courage. This, of course, is the normal flow of IFS therapy, which Ketamine seems to unlock often spontaneously, but more certainly with loving support and encouragement of others.
In IFS work, we say “all parts of your parts are welcome.” Similarly, all participants are welcome, regardless of your level of training in IFS therapy.
Richard Schwartz, the creator of IFS therapy, says he believes that ketamine seems to allow Self to expand exponentially, allowing us to re-orientate ourselves to what is genuinely true in our life. Our group process in our short time together allows each of us in the room to act as “Self Mirrors:” Each of us will reflect back to each other the qualities of Self as we navigate our inner experiences: Clarity, connection, curiosity, compassion, courage, calm, confidence, creativity.
Registration and Participation are limited to professionals in a related licensed field, including psychotherapists, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, physicians, etc.
Space is very limited since we only have room for 6 people. If you reserved your spot in the group by completing the Interest List form, you will be given 48 hours to register before your spot may be given to someone else.
Outline of the KAP-IFS day-retreat:
- 2 hour zoom meeting Friday night 7-9pm, introductions, intention-setting, addressing managers fears, what to expect, Q&A
- Saturday: 9-10:30 – group meeting: “pre-flight” flow, centering, getting into Self
- 10:30-12:00: Ketamine IM journey on floor mats in room together as a group
- 12-1:00: Initial group processing
- 1-1:30: Break: Snacks provided, or walk to get food
- 1:30-3:00 Final group meeting; integration; how are you seeing your Self differently? Next steps
- 2 hour zoom meeting, 1 week post-retreat integration on the following Friday 12-2pm; what are you learning from your journey?
- A partial tuition refund of $395 will be given if you withdraw prior to 30 calendar days before the retreat.
- Tuition is non-refundable inside of 30 days before the retreat.
- You will be asked to sign an agreement related to reporting COVID symptoms prior to the event.